Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Otakyun! 2014 [Day 3]



Junko on day 3! I've been throwing Junko selfies everywhere because all selfies took that day turned out quite decent xD. & super love the photo filter i just discovered that works like magic! *w*

Full view with Monokuma 

Cosplayers group photo :)


Pretty Onnies!

& kawaii Kappy! *ignore my fat face*

Random selfie at event.

Collage of day 3!!

Free! team :)

Not forgetting selfies with guest cosplayers on day 2 & 3! 

I went back early that day because i need to go back to get ready for a wedding dinner im attending that night. So i missed out the meet & greet sessions with the guests & also wasn't able to get any merchandises from them before of my budget this month TwT... Also wasn't able be present during the prize giving ceremony & surprisingly, i won in the solo cosplay competitions! Maybe i should join more competitions in the future xD

Big thanks to Erleen who helped me to get my prize for me! :)

Cert signed by Kappy & Onnies + Tony Moly goodies.




Super love the cute panda packaging :3

Ending the post with my punk-rocker look with my real hair after wig off xD



- Day 3 End -



No comments:

Post a Comment