Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Frozen Anna costume making

Finally did my Anna cosplay shoot together with Rushi as Elsa! My freckles very fail :( ... Finished the costume back in July, how time flies! Wanna re-shoot cuz i would like to wear this costumes again xD.

Fabric shopping!  ...The shades of colour i chose. 

Started with the skirt.


Lots & lots of hand embroidery. This is the part that took most of my time!!

My reference for the skirt pattern :)

Top base.

More embroidery!

On-going embroidery. Its very inconsistent & imbalance & i know there are other easier ways to make the patterns but i really love the embroidery feel 

After embroidery & adjustments to the shaping.

Reference for top pattern :)

Shaping on Anna's cloak.



Was unable to find purple fur balls so i cut out circles of felt.

Done! 

Overall look  ... & also my hat that took me the whole night figuring out the shape! Wig is from - 青墨COS for people that are interested :)

A shot from the recent shoot. Photo by Demitri :)



- End -


No comments:

Post a Comment